|Marina Porto Montenegro|
Benefit for owners
- Porto Montenegro has provided a special offer for the winter season 2018/2019 - "Pay 5, stay 7" where clients get paid for five months, but gets a berth for 7 months. Offer expires end of July 2018. With new updates in the marina, owners will have the opportunity to secure a further 15% discount on selected berths;
- VAT is calculated and paid at a reduced rate of 7% for service provided in the marina;
- Montenegro is not a member of EU, offering some of the nautical benefits;
- It is located in a naturally protected port, so marina offers maximum safety and protection for yachts, which is certainly one of the most important items in choosing a winter berth;
- Porto Montenegro is up to three-hour flight from major European cities, and there are three airports nearby: airport Tivat (7 km), airport Dubrovnik (46 km) and Podgorica airport (90 km). All three airports are well connected by regular charter flights and owners can also lend in private jets;
- Every lease owner has access to the ''Porto Montenegro Owner's Club'', which offers a wide range of benefits.
|Nautical village - Porto Montenegro|
Benefit for the crew:
- ''Crew Club'' takes care of the interesting activities for the crew community during the winter period, which prepares calendar activities (wine tasting, regattas, RYA courses, hiking) for its members.
- ''Crew Club'' crew members provide free use of ski resort in Kolasin, which is 2.5hour drive from the marina.
- As a part of this nautical settlement along the sea, there are elite restaurants with international and local specialties (De Gustibus, Al Posto Giusto, Byblos, Murano, One), prestigious boutiques (Excelsior, Fashion Gallery, Genny, Heidi Klein, MaxMara, Misahara, Mooi, Perfume Shop, Shubeshu and Uzurii), luxury villas with beautiful sea view. Regarding the nightlife in Porto Montenegro, in the center of attention are The ClubHouse, Platinum club and Library Bar.
- As we have already emphasized, there are three airports near Porto Montenegro. All three airports are well connected by regular charter flights.