accordance with international regulations.
According to Montenegrin law,
Yacht is navigable vessel intended for pleasure, sports and recreation, with the length of 7 meters and more, which is not engaged in international trade.
For entry into the Montenegrin Yacht Register and acquiring all benefits of the Montenegrin flag the following documents are required:
- Application for enlistment of a yacht in the Yacht Register with the proposed name of the yacht (form of the Register)
- Certified copy of the Owner’s identification document for a natural person (identity card or passport) or a registration document for a legal entity
- Evidence of ownership, declaration of ownership and purpose of the yacht, and the power of attorney in case that the enlistment in the Register is not performed personally by the Owner or co-owner or charterer (form of the Register)
- Certificate of regulated mandatory insurance for the amount of at least 800.000,00 €
- Application for Radio License (form of the Register)
- Document of Deletion from the previous register or, in the case of first registration, Builder’s Certificate
- Certified copy of sale and purchase agreement or in case of the first registration, builder’s papers with buyer’s name stated;
- International Tonnage Certificate or Builder’s Certificate with technical properties including tonnage data.
- Request for getting MMSI number